Almonds are actually the seed from the fruit of almond tree native to Iran and surrounding countries. The almonds that we eat are actually the pits of these fruits. Once they are cracked open, the delicious meat of the nut can be eaten! This partially explains why there are so many nutrients found in these nuts; they are the core nutrients needed for a new plant to grow.
1) Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients
2) Almonds Are High in Vitamin E
3) Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control
4) Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels
5) Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
6) Almonds May Be Effective For Weight Loss